JAY-Z has stepped forward as the most unlikely wedding planner for ROBBIE WILLIAMS' nuptials to AYDA FIELD.
Mr Zed, who managed to slip his 2008 marriage to BEYONCE KNOWLES under the radar, reckons he is the perfect candidate to give Robbie a day to remember.
He said: "I would be happy to help Robbie organise his wedding. I am sure he will make it an extravagant party.
"I had my 40th last month in the Dominican Republic. That would be a great place for Robbie's wedding. It's the most stunning place on earth. It has everything - beautiful beaches, scenery, golf courses - and is easy to fly guests to.
"The entertainment at my party was all hot and if Robbie wants my help he should come over for dinner and Bey and I can help him out. She is great at organising parties, she loves it.
"I don't know what Robbie's entertainment plans are but, as a wedding present, I would get up after the speeches and do a little set."
How about teaming up with ANT and DEC to cover Let's Get Ready To Rhumble?
Rob has spent much of the last three years locked away from the world with Ayda and when I interviewed him last year he said stage-fright is dogging his big comeback.
But the scariest gig is his wedding - guest lists, table plans, cars, suits, the stag, the venue, the church - it's enough to put off any bloke.
I'm sure his best pal JONATHAN WILKES will forgive Robbie if he is overlooked as wedding singer for the Jiggaman.
- Sata doing fine, jovial - Sampa
- Chongwe woman severs husband's manhood
- Libongani explains Chibolya police marijuana picture
- Govt not underplaying Barotse issue - Kabimba
- Chipepo orders arrest of those married to underage girls
- CBU to confer VJ, Irwin with honourary doctorates
- Immigration denies Chinese entry
- CEC sues KCM over $30m power debt
- Mazabuka headmen warn UPND over fighting mayor
- Kankoyo families in tents ask govt to relocate them