Over 50 passengers have died in Chisamba after a truck lost control and hit into a Post Bus that was coming from Ndola.
And President Michael Sata says it is regrettable that the country has continued to lose valuable citizens through fatal road accidents. More in Friday's Post.
- SATA DECLARES 7- DAY NATIONAL MOURNING FOR MANDELA
- Chirwa threatens to renounce his Zambian citizenship
- Govt pardons some nurses
- Chirwa denounces Kapeya, Atanga
- Sata suspends PS
- Bwalya pleads for dismissed nurses
- Scott exalts MMD,UPND MPs in govt
- Chirwa a frustrated individual - Atanga
- Salaula is good quality - Sampa
- KK tribute to Mandela: 'This is a deep, collective loss for Africa