Over 50 passengers have died in Chisamba after a truck lost control and hit into a Post Bus that was coming from Ndola.
And President Michael Sata says it is regrettable that the country has continued to lose valuable citizens through fatal road accidents. More in Friday's Post.
- OPPOSITION MPs SCORE OWN GOAL
- Pontiano picture angers Ngonis
- B3's Marvin dies
- Musicians start campaign to remove Kapwepwe as NAC chairperson
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Afunika thrills Eastpoint
- Another Nc'wala 'breast picture'
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- It's evil to campaign on tribal lines - Bwalya