Over 50 passengers have died in Chisamba after a truck lost control and hit into a Post Bus that was coming from Ndola.
And President Michael Sata says it is regrettable that the country has continued to lose valuable citizens through fatal road accidents. More in Friday's Post.
- East point hosts Dalisoul, Mampi
- Masebo comes under threat
- Slap Dee backs Kapwepwe
- London protestors call for KCM probe
- Police save Hichilema from PF attack
- UPND can't win in 2016 - Nevers
- Running a bar taught me to save - B1
- Hichilema provoking Sata - State House
- Sata questions HH's economic analysis
- Mulenga Sata says trying his best