After a tumultuous and exciting week on Big Brother StarGame, South Africa's Barbz was evicted from Upville during last Sunday's live eviction show.
Head of House Goldie's decision to save her man, Prezzo, rather than her BFF Barbz, proved pivotal and the Nigerian singer's distress was palpable as she crumpled to the couch when IK read out the South African's name.
Zimbabwe's Maneta had been the third nominated housemate this week, but she was disqualified, along with Roki, after the pair contravened Big Brother's provocation and violence rules.
This week's task was all about inner beauty - and both sets of housemates won their wagers, working their inner diva. In Downville, sisters Talia and Tamara had a monumental sibling blowout.
The 11th ball to drop from the random nomination box this season bore the name 'Zambia', meaning that siblings Talia and Tamara are up for eviction this week.
Buhle spun the box again and this time round, Malawi's ball was the one randomly chosen, meaning that Nafe and Wati are the second pair up for eviction.
With 14 housemates left in the game, and 42 days to go, anything goes in the hunt for the US$300,000 grand prize.
Tune in to DStv Channel 197 & 198 24/7 to catch all the Big Brother StarGame action, powered by Coca Cola.
- Shakafuswa takes tribe to the House
- OPPOSITION MPs SCORE OWN GOAL
- Pontiano picture angers Ngonis
- B3's Marvin dies
- Musicians start campaign to remove Kapwepwe as NAC chairperson
- Kasama court finds Frank Bwalya with case to answer in his defamation of the President case
- It's evil to campaign on tribal lines - Bwalya
- Those dogs, the Watchdogs
- Sakala brother explains decision to serve God
- Kwacha fall on high side - BoZ